Thursday, September 14, 2006

Unsworn & Visual Communication

Today we had an introduction with Unsworn, a design group ( http://www.unsworn.org ), which was quite interesting and funny; because of being about things what I am interested in, like critisizing daily habits and being able to change the ordinary life into something unusual and unexpected just for a few hours. We are going to be happier than before while damaging the usibility may be!!

(::Nowadays everybody hates usibility for some reason::)

I had my first visual communication lesson, either. It is about photography. It sounds great, I mean.. Our first homework was describing ourselves by taking pictures in a photo bus. Afterwards, we discussed; and these were great moments for me, because Alisa guessed the things like my wish to sign, using my red lipstick, hair and the tattoo which I hope to have on my back as a way of being the real owner of my soul and body.


((.......equus by nature
timid creature.......))



It is good to know human beings are all handmade=)
See you tomorrow.............................

pnar.


No comments: