Friday, September 22, 2006

Discussion

Today our group met with another one to talk and discuss about the "thing" we decided to do. I felt really bad because of not being able to own and defend our idea in front of the teachers and new group. It is the worst feeling for a designer if she can't or don't want to find any word to talk about her design even if she didn't like it. Whatever!!! I hope it will never happen again...(

Today's best part just began when I met with one of my friends in K3 and decided to go to the cafe which I found; but couldn't find any chance to go to drink a cup of coffee and read my book in the middle of the street, having the wind as a guest.. Also learning that she had thought the same like I did, was definitely weird and "lovely" as she said=)

People are generally seperated into different groups; the ones to talk, the ones to listen to, the ones to share....



No comments: