Saturday, September 16, 2006

Malmö Tour for..

Today we met with some friends to take some pictures for visual communication lesson. Even if we have responsed for doing it, it was really funny and experimental and exciting; to walk and look around the city in a different aim and being more curious about your surrounding like realizing every detail by colourizing and discussing with each other after your mind.

I am losing my mind while taking pictures and feeling myself in my work completely.That's why I ran after an absolutely cool man who was not only riding his children in a special bike, which has a sign christianbike.com in the front side, but also smoking his pipe.

It is such a magnificent feeling to have this passion inside for something. I think everybody needs something to discharge his mind and greed.

On the other hand we made our music with 3of us in one of our friend's room, is a sort of improvised drama game which I was making with my drama group as rituels to learn how to feel the power of the group and listen to the sinergy inside of the circle. And now we have another member. She decided to join us when we told how we relaxed.

I love open minded and curious people whom are ready for different tastes...

No comments: