Friday, September 08, 2006

Fin ( ice-cream )



TodAy accidently I added myself to another project group to walk, talk, eat and talksomemore. In the beginning I felt a little bit ashamed, but afterwards it was pretty good to be with the people and talk about ourselves, our countries and living-style and so on. It was really great for me; because I am always interested in meeting and sharing my little, precious moments with people. It is the best way of shopping, I mean. Because it feeds your spirit in a way of life.

Well!! At first we decided the places which we will go and then began the first part of the task by walking. In this trip, I learned so many, new things; like fish is really expensive in MalMo. So if you wanna buy fish, you have to offer from Norway. Or If you wanna have a cup of coffee with purple blancets, you have to go to form and design center whhich can be pretty expensive. And also you have to see how ugly is the clock, on the opposite wall of the entrance of the central station.... All of these if sentences were the talking part =) Then we decided to have a break for eating. I preferred the Greek Restaurant where you pay once eat as many as you can...( if there is someone who wants to learn where it is, can ask me.) Later we went to the city library to talksomemore around the stone, in front of the city-library. Today was the introduction with New Beginnings, I think. Because we have some more comments about the work they do.

During this conversation I got the best news of the day like being invited by KAOSPILOTS to talk about my biggest and caotic "amore" , ISTANBUL.

In fact as it was a normal day as usual till the time eating ice-cream with someone special. I exactly like having meanings for moments in my mind. Sometimes, I mean, afterwards they hurt too much; but they are my way of feeling life. They make the life to be able to be nicer, I guess. So thanks to the owners of my little, precious moments and thanks to the ice-cream and Malmo. Not only being sunny, but also being windy as well.


Somehow the parts are finding their own spaces and each of us has the passion in.

pnar.

No comments: