Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Signs

While going out of my bed,I felt the terrible taste in my throat and in fact I got the all signs that would be a bad day for me. however, sometimes we don't wanna believe that it will happen. and then the scenary began to be written by itself.
Round 1: I learned that avocado is not only healthy but also fatty than the other fruits, which is a sign to change the habits.
Round 2: I couldn't find someone to take some pictures for my project and I looked around for a while like a kitty.
Round 3: While coming to school, I got totally wet; and my curly hair turned into a flattened ball.
Round 4: I went to Orkannen to print out; but it took 1 HOUR. Because of the high-tech machines.
And now I am really frightened of going out from school. Because I am sure something will happen!!! =#

No comments: