Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Explain Malmö to Miss Universe..




Well!! But who is she? Why is she the Universe? What is special with her? Does she prefer an explanation of Malmö rather than nothing? Does she like explanations; somewhere, somehow? She is a creative person with her wild feminist attacks to life and also a really talented and exciting woman. Perhaps a real one. How could I explain to her the place where she lives; as a well-known and loud person, she does. Probably a blanc photo paper could be enough to let her use her own way and imagination?? Nooo!! She has to listen this time.To my words! Her personality should be my inspiration fairy. Let’s do it then.

If you were a real woman or feminist or some artificial creature in the world, what would be your way to express your inner part into a city? Melancholy, fear, height, loneliness, courage, nature, feeth, red, hands,veins, green, nailpolish, readily handmade feeling, skin, self-confidence, passion, your room....etc. As Virginia said, the room of a real woman can be decorated and living just like her; and her windows can be the doors which are completely open to life and harsh reality.

I always loved her; Virginia is my purple.

Thus, I opened my windows to the city in the very early morning; let my smell fly in the air; used my toe-ringed footh as my primitiveness and anger to life by trying to be able to walk,develop and discover alone while the ring was blinking with its metal and cold surface during the deal with the sun; put my footh in front of the window like walking through the sky on barefooth; felt the wind underneath my skin; was totally open to the sun; squeezed the grass and the nature and the building and the life and the reality and the consciousness and the ordinariness and the construction under my soul; closed my eyes; felt the confident pressure somewhere inside and took the picture.

I am still awake, cold and standing on my own bottom; like she does, somewhere, somehow....

No comments: